Given below are some definitions of failure:
* Depending on your perception: failure actually does not exist.
* Staying stuck in what you could have done and haven’t done. Letting your though patterns to be influence by the same.
* Experiencing emotions of frustration, pain, suffering.
* Losing your notion (idea) of the dream, of the ideal life you want to lead.
* Not fulfilling set expectations.
* Not having enough courage and bravery to walk through life.
* Not being the ruler of your thoughts, feelings, actions and life in general.
* Allowing yourself to be led by something negative that a particular situation causes.
* Distancing yourself from your values.
* Not being in harmony with your inner conscience (while performing actions).
* When the self does not accept what life brings it.
* Putting your life in the hands of, and blaming, others and circumstances with feelings of emptiness and confusion.
* False expectations.
* Excessive attachment.
* Excessive materialism.
Factors that Bring Us Closer To Failure
Given below are some factors that bring us closer to failure:
* Dejection and Disillusion.
* Mental weakness.
* Ego, arrogance.
* Attachment, dependencies.
* Excuses, laziness, putting off.
* Excess of acceptance with submission.
* Fear of being yourself.
* Making judgements without an objective vision.
* Not taking on limits.
* Low self-esteem.
* Blockages. Not going forward.
* Rigidity – inability to adapt to different situations.
Only few Negative action of the above may prevent us to move towards success.
Failure is delayed Success. Success is the sole earthly judge of right and wrong- Adolf Hitler